LIBRETTO MAGAZINE MONTHLY SUBMISSIONS
Libretto Magazine is pleased to announce its call for submissions. We are looking for work with bold and elegant style that pushes boundaries beyond limit. You can play with form, style and language.
Send in your euphoria and fears, your faiths and doubts, your silences and interests.
Show us your best works.
Kindly read the submission guidelines below, and please know that we look forward to reading your work.
We are currently open to submissions. (We are opened in July 1st – September 1st, 2020.
•LIBRETTO welcomes all genres of literature and art from different part of the world. We publish poetry, fiction, creative non-fiction, short story, travel writing that push boundaries and are succinct, interviews, reviews, essay/memoirs, spoken word (Audio/Video, and more accepted if the text is send along with it), translated works, photography, illustrations, and other art pieces.
• Entries must be a single work of art, not be more than 2,500 words, for creative fiction and nonfiction, and 1,200-1,500 words for short stories and essays/memoirs, and 3,000-5,000 words for dramas, and 1,500 words for book reviews. For poetry, we like 3-5 poems in not more than 10 pages. All entries are to be documented in a file, single-spaced and in standard Times New Roman 12pt. Font. The document must be saved with the title of the submission for easy identification.
• Paintings, Photos, digital art, illustrations, etc., not more than ten pieces should be sent as .jpg, .png, .tiff, .psd, .Bmp, and .raw (CR2, CRW, NEF,PEF) formats mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and state (Libretto Magazine_Monthly Submission) in the Subject line of the email.
•Spoken word Audio or Video should be send along side with the document on the body of the mail. Entries are to be single-spaced and in standard Times New Roman 12pt. Font and sent as Mp3 for Audio and Mp4, 3gp format mailed to us at email@example.com, and state (Libretto Magazine_Monthly Submission) in the Subject line of the email.
• Submission must be properly edited, and send through our submission portal https://librettong.com/submission-guidelines
• A brief note in the body of the submission box; a proposed title of you work, Category, Upload your submission, cover letter, country, Author’s Name, Author’s Email, Author’s Bio, & Author’s Picture.
• All submissions are to be made via Submission portal: https://librettong.com/submission-guidelines. Except Paintings, Photos, Digital art, Illustration & Spoken word to be mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and state (Libretto Magazine_Monthly Submission) in the Subject line and 100 words of biography on the body of the email and a profile picture of you.
• You retain the copyright to your work. However, we do require that you credit LIBRETTO magazine as the original publisher of the work. If accepted by our editors.
• Except on rare occasions, we do not remove pieces that have been published on our site.
• For literary event, enquiries, queries and support. email@example.com